M Malls App
SIGN UP NOW - Make shopping a more rewarding experience
- The M Malls mobile application allows you to shop and be rewarded with gift vouchers, exclusive promotions and more – be it dining, fashion, gadgets or groceries, we’ve got you covered. Beat queues with a seamless carpark redemption process and get up to 3X points during birthday month!* What’s more, enjoy accelerated points accumulation if you are a union member!
- Earn points at participating outlets at AMK Hub, Jurong Point and Thomson Plaza (including supermarkets)
- Convert points to gift vouchers and other rewards
- Queue-less carpark redemption
- Get up to 3X points during your birthday month
- Enjoy accelerated points accumulation if you are a union member
HOW TO REGISTER
Scan QR code or click link to download M Malls mobile app.
2. CONCIERGE/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE
Sign up with our Concierge / Customer Service representatives located within the participating shopping malls
Present your NRIC/FIN, mobile number and email address at the following malls:
AMK Hub: Information Counter at Basement 1
Jurong Point: Customer Service Counter at JP1 Level 1 and JP2 level 3
Thomson Plaza: SwingBy at #01-95/96
Earning M Points
Simply spend $5,000 on a cumulative basis over 6 months to enjoy Gold status and perks for the next 6 months!
Scan your receipts
Download M Malls app to browse events, promotions and manage your account. Scan your receipts and submit them using the M Malls app by accessing ACCOUNT > SCAN RECEIPT or simply select the camera icon in the middle of the screen (within the app) to scan receipts for submission.
For enquiries on the mobile application or reward programme, reach our representatives at our concierge or send us an email at email@example.com.
M PRIVILEGESM Privileges is an App based loyalty programme that rewards shoppers with M Points when they make purchases at participating tenants in participating malls. The participating malls of M Privileges programme includes AMK Hub, Jurong Point and Thomson Plaza.
List of participating tenants can be found here.
REGISTRATION OF MEMBERSHIPShoppers can sign up via the M Malls App.
- If you require assistance, please proceed to:
- Customer Service Counter at AMK Hub or Jurong Point
- SwingBy at Unit #01-95/96 at Thomson Plaza
SCAN, EARN, REDEEM
M Malls App and sign up for free.
Your receipts on the go.
M Points with a min. spending of $20 in a single receipt.
Exclusive rewards and cash vouchers.
Your loyalty is generously rewarded from the moment you join M Privileges, an app based loyalty programme.
Start shopping at AMK Hub, Jurong Point or Thomson Plaza and earn M Points simply by scanning your receipts
on the go via M Malls App.
Earn M Points
Enjoy Birthday Bonus
SHOP MORE EARN MORE
Elevate your membership type from BASIC followed by UNION and GOLD* to enjoy additional benefits. Earn up to 10X M Points for every dollar you spend at participating outlets!
|FairPrice And Unity||$1 = 1 M Point||$1 = 1.5 M Points||$1 = 2 M Points|
(except FairPrice and Unity)
|$1 = 5 M Points||$1 = 7.5 M Points||$1 = 10 M Points|
|Qualifiying Spend||$20 per receipt||$20 per receipt||$20 per receipt|
|Cap Per Day||$1,000||$1,000||$2,000|
|Birthday Bonus||2x 1st transaction in birthday month||2x 1st transaction in birthday month||3x 1st transaction in birthday month|
Simply spend $5,000* on a cumulative basis over 6 months to enjoy GOLD status and perks for the next 6 months!
Be a M Privileges member today!
Be a master of the App with this step by step guide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is M Malls?
M Malls is the name of the mobile application for our shopper loyalty programme, M Privileges.
What is M Privileges?
M Privileges is an app based loyalty programme that rewards shoppers with M Points when they make purchases at participating tenants in participating malls. The participating malls of M Privileges programme includes AMK Hub, Jurong Point and Thomson Plaza. Download M Malls app on your mobile phone to start submitting receipts on the go.
How does one get M Points under the M Privileges programme?
Shoppers are required to submit photos of their receipts from purchases made at participating tenants’ stores located in participating malls. Receipts need to be a minimum of $20 to qualify. M Points will be issued and stored in shopper’s M Privileges account within the mobile app after submission is approved. These M Points can be used to redeem mall vouchers or exclusive deals via the M Malls mobile app.
How do I apply to be a M Privileges member?
Shoppers can sign up via the M Malls mobile app (Available in App Store™ and Google Play)
If you require assistance, please proceed to
- Customer Service Counters at AMK Hub or Jurong Point
- Swingby at Unit 01-95/96 of Thomson Plaza
Is there a minimum age to apply as a M Privileges member?
How long does it take for my membership to be activated?
Activation is immediate upon completion of application through Customer Service Counters or M Malls mobile app.
What are the types of membership tiers available?
There are 3 tiers of memberships:
Basic Tier Basic members get 1 X points accumulation*. No membership fee is required for sign-up.
Union Tier NTUC Union members get 1.5 X points accumulation*. Validation is automated by the system based on your NRIC, no other special information required upon sign-up/login.
Gold Tier Gold members get 2 X points accumulation*. Simply spend $5,000 on a cumulative basis over 6 months to enjoy Gold status and perks for the next 6 months!
Do I have to pay for the membership?
Membership is entirely free.
Is the membership transferrable?
No, transfer of membership is not permitted in this programme.
What information do I need to sign-up as a M Privilege member?
The mandatory information needed would be as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- NRIC Number (For auto validation to be upgraded to Union tier)
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code (Residential Address)
What are the benefits I get to enjoy as a M Privileges member?
- Redeem M Mall vouchers and exclusive premiums
- Enjoy exclusive merchant deals on the M Malls app
- Bonus points during birthday month
- Invitations to exclusive events organised by M Malls
Is there a minimum spend amount required in a single receipt to accumulate M Points?
Yes, each receipt must have a minimum purchase amount of $20 and submitted within 24 hours of purchase to accumulate M Points.
How do I accumulate M Points via the M Malls App?
Step 1: Select the mall that you have shopped with (AMK Hub / Jurong Point / Thomson Plaza)
Step 2: Take a photo of your receipt
Please ensure that these details are clearly visible in your receipt image:
- Mall Name
- Shop Name
- Unit Number
- Date of Purchase
- Receipt Number
- Net Purchase Amount
Please submit only 1 receipt per submission. (Multiple receipts in the same submission will NOT be accepted.)
Step 3: Enter the purchase amount. Minimum spending of $20 is required per receipt. (Same day of purchase is required.)
Check your transaction status: Your receipt will be processed within 7 working days. Simply check in-app for transaction status and keep receipt till your M Points have been credited into your account successfully.
You may submit multiple photos of the same receipt using the M Malls App. Please follow the instructions in the App provided when submitting your receipt.
What should I do if my receipt is too long to be captured fully?
You may submit multiple photos of the same receipt using the M Malls App. Please follow the instructions provided in the app.
Why are my submitted receipt(s) rejected?
Handwritten receipts and/or receipts that are unclear, has incomplete information or not submitted within 24 hours of purchase will be rejected. Kindly ensure the image submitted is within 24 hours of purchase, is clear and consists of the following information:
- Mall Name
- Shop Name
- Unit Number
- Date of Purchase
- Receipt Number
- Net Purchase Amount
Can I resubmit a receipt that is declined due to the missing information on receipt?
You can resubmit the original receipt via Customer Service Counters. Any appeal related to resubmission of receipts has to be within 7 days from receipt’s purchase date.
What is the validity of my M Points?
M Points accumulated in a calendar year will expire on the 31 December of that year. However, shoppers are given an additional one month’s grace period to redeem their M Points. M Points not redeemed by the expiry date shall automatically expire.
Which are the participating merchants in this programme?
Most outlets with printed receipts / tax invoices within M Malls qualify for M Points accumulation. You can find the full list on our website.
Which are the non-participating merchants in this programme?
Receipts from these merchants/categories will NOT be accepted
- Money changer / Bank / ATM / Financial Services
- NETS / Credit / Debit Cards transaction slips
- Temporary vendors at promotional spaces i.e atrium
- Cashcard / Stored Value Cards Top-Up transactions
- SISTIC, AXS / SAM payments, Bill payments
- Lottery tickets
- Purchase of Mall/Merchant gift vouchers
What is the points system for the different membership tier?
# BASIC UNION GOLD FairPrice And Unity $1 = 1 M Point $1 = 1.5 M Points $1 = 2 M Points Participating Tenants (except FairPrice and Unity) $1 = 5 M Points $1 = 7.5 M Points $1 = 10 M Points Qualifiying Spend $20 per receipt $20 per receipt $20 per receipt Cap Per Day $1,000 $1,000 $2,000 Birthday Bonus 2x 1st transaction in birthday month 2x 1st transaction in birthday month 3x 1st transaction in birthday month
What are the benefits I can enjoy as a M Privileges member?
Besides the birthday bonus you can enjoy, you can receive invitations to exclusive events organised by M Malls. M Points that you have accumulated can be used to redeem
- M Mall vouchers
- Exclusive premiums
- Exclusive merchants' offers
- Carpark e-voucher
How do I redeem reward(s) using my M Points?
Any redemption of rewards has to be done via M Malls mobile app. You can go to the REWARDS tab and view the selection of rewards available for redemption. Once you have selected your desired reward, click “GET IT NOW”. The reward can be found under “My Vouchers” tab.
Can I use the voucher after redeeming/downloading the reward on the app?
- For M Malls voucher, you have to proceed to the Customer Service Counter located in the malls to redeem the physical vouchers. You will have to show the Customer Service Officer the voucher that is parked under “My Vouchers”. Customer Service Officer will key in a redemption code on your mobile phone before handing you the physical voucher.
- For exclusive merchants’ offer, you may proceed to the merchant directly to utilise the voucher at point of sale. The cashier at point of sale will key in a redemption code on your mobile phone to register the utilisation of the voucher.
- Do read the terms & conditions of each reward as terms may differ.
Why can’t I download the carpark e-Voucher?
You will have to key in your vehicle IU number before you can download the carpark e-Voucher. Please ensure the vehicle IU number is keyed in correctly as the carpark e-Voucher is tagged to the IU number stored in your account.
What happens if I keyed in a wrong IU number and the carpark e-voucher is not deducted upon exit? Can I re-key the correct IU number?
Please check that the IU number has been entered correctly before you redeem the carpark e-Voucher. Once redeemed, the carpark e-Voucher is non-refundable and non-extendable.
How do I update the new IU number?
Simply go to your “PROFILE” and update your IU number. Ensure this step is done before you redeem the carpark e-Voucher.
How do I use the carpark e-voucher?
Once the carpark e-Voucher is redeemed, the redeemed carpark value will be deducted at the exit. There is no need to remove your cash card.
Can I redeem more than 1 (one) carpark e-Voucher?
You can redeem more than 1 carpark e-Voucher as long as you have sufficient M Points. However, all the redeemed carpark e-Vouchers will be utilised at ONE GO when you exit the carpark.
- If your parking charges is $2.14 and you have redeemed 3 X $2 carpark e-Voucher, the full e-Voucher value of $6 will deducted at point of exit. There is no refund of balance or balance value credited to the account.
What is the validity of the carpark e-Voucher?
All carpark e-Vouchers must be utilised within 24 hours from redemption. There will be no extension to the validity period.
I did not utilise the full amount of the carpark e-Voucher. Will the balance value be stored in my account?
No, there is no refund of balance or balance value credited to the account.
- If your parking charges is $1.07 and you have redeemed a $2 carpark e-Voucher, the full e-Voucher value of $2 will deducted at point of exit.
- If your parking charges is $2.14 and you have redeemed a $2 carpark e-Voucher, the full e-Voucher value of $2 will deducted at point of exit. $0.14 will be deducted from your cash card.
Where can I find the parking rates for M Malls?
You can find the parking rates for AMK Hub and Jurong Point on the website.
Jurong Point - https://www.jurongpoint.com.sg/gettinghere
How do I log into M Malls mobile app?
You can log in using your mobile number and password. You determine your password at point of sign up.
I am unable to log in to my account. How do I reset my password?
You will need to have a valid email account to reset password over M Malls mobile app. If you do not have an email account, you will need to proceed to the Customer Service Counter at the malls to have your password reset by Customer Service Officers.
How do I update or change my personal particulars and contact preferences?
You can simply login to M Malls mobile app to update your personal particulars. However, NRIC, mobile number and birthday cannot be edited. If you have a change in mobile number, please proceed to Customer Service Counter located at the malls for assistance.
When I try to register or log in to my account, I encounter error message such as “Invalid” or “Not registered” or “This NRIC/mobile number has already been registered. Please use a different one to sign up”. What should I do?
You can proceed to the Customer Service Counter located at the malls for assistance or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This document sets out the terms and conditions of the M Privileges Programme provided by us.
- These terms and conditions will apply to you on and from the date you are accepted as a Member of the M Privileges Programme.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you participate in the M Privileges Programme. These terms and conditions contain important information and include exclusion of liability.
- By signing up for the M Privileges Programme, you shall be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall also apply in relation to any Personal Data provided by you to us in connection with the M Privileges Programme.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. Changes will take effect upon posting on the Programme website. By your continued participation in the M Privileges Programme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
In these terms and conditions, each of the following words has the meaning stated next to it:
M Privileges Programme The M Privileges Programme established and administered by the relevant Mercatus entity/entities at Jurong Point Shopping Centre, AMK Hub and part of Thomson Plaza respectively and such other malls as may be added from time to time (each an “M Mall” and collectively, “M Malls”); The Management The relevant Mercatus entity owning the relevant M Mall and managing the M Privileges Programme at the relevant M Mall; Member An individual who has been accepted as a member the M Privileges Programme Participating Malls Jurong Point Shopping Centre, AMK Hub and part of Thomson Plaza and such other mall(s) as may be added from time to time; Participating Retailers Retailers participating in the M Privileges Programme, as determined from time to time by the Management at is sole discretion and published on the M Privileges Programme website from time to time; Personal Data Data about a person who can be identified from that data M Malls Mobile Application The mobile application developed and owned by Mercatus entities (singly and/or collectively) for the Participating Malls Qualifying Purchase Any purchase made from Participating Retailers in the Participating Malls with a valid Receipt Receipt Receipt issued by a Participating Retailer We The Management; You Applicant who wishes to sign up as a Member and upon acceptance of application, the Member
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular shall also include the plural and vice versa. Words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine gender and both shall include the neuter gender.
- The headings in these terms and conditions are inserted for ease of reference only and shall not affect the construction of these terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions, each of the following words has the meaning stated next to it:
ELIGIBILITY AND MEMBERSHIP
- To become a Member of the M Privileges Programme, you are required to provide current information about yourself that must be accurate, truthful and complete. All information provided by you will be deemed to be accurate, truthful and complete.
- You must update us of any change of your personal particulars as soon as reasonably practicable, via the M Malls Mobile Application. We may require proof, reasonably acceptable to us, in relation to any change of your personal particulars, including Personal Data. We reserve the right to request for further information from a Member at any time during the Membership.
- You agree that you shall be solely responsible for all consequences of providing any inaccurate, incomplete and/or insufficient information. In the event that we determine or have reason to believe that the information you have provided is not current, accurate, or complete in any way or that you have provided us with false or misleading information, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your Membership.
- To apply for Membership, you must be at least thirteen (13) years old on the day you apply. If you are older than 13 but younger than 18 years of age, you must read these terms and conditions with one of your parents or guardians to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand and accept these terms and conditions before applying. To carry out any transaction within the M Malls Mobile Application, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Subject to our sole discretion, eligible persons may apply to become a Member of the M Privileges Programme by signing up via the M Malls Mobile Application or at the customer service counters located in Participating Malls, or by such other means as determined by us from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Each eligible applicant may only have one Membership account in the M Privileges Programme. Each Membership is an individual account based on the Member’s personal spending. Points and rewards earned under this Membership account are non-transferable. The Membership account will be subject to periodic audit to determine accuracy of spending record.
- The Management reserves the right to create and change, at any time without prior notice, tiers of membership, with such qualifying criteria and privileges as the Management may determine at its sole discretion from time to time. Details of prevailing membership tiers will be published on the Programme website from time to time.
- The Management reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Membership account in the event of fraudulent or dishonest transactions or attempts to solicit or tout for receipts.
- In the event that you do not submit at least six (6) valid Receipts for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months, your Membership may be terminated by us.
ACCUMULATION OF M POINTS
- M Points will be awarded to Members for Qualifying Purchases made at Participating Retailers at M Malls.
- To be eligible to earn M Points for a Qualifying Purchase, you must submit your Receipt to us no later than one (1) day following your Qualifying Purchase via one of these channels: (a) upload a digital copy of your Receipt via M Malls Mobile Application, or (b) over the customer service counters located in M Malls.
- Any Receipt submitted to earn M Points must clearly display the following details: i) shop name, ii) Mall name, iii) unit number where shop is located, iv) date and time of transaction, v) receipt number, and vi) purchase amount (minimum S$20). Image of the Receipt must be clear and easily readable. The Management reserves the right not to award M Points in the event that the Receipt image is unclear or incomplete. Any decision on the validity of the Receipt submitted by the Management shall be considered final, conclusive and binding by you.
- M Points may take up to 7 working days to process. You may log into the M Malls Mobile Application to check if M Points have been awarded.
- M Points will not be awarded until your Receipt is accepted by us to be valid. A Member should keep proof of the Qualifying Purchase for a minimum of 7 working days or until the M Points have been awarded to his Membership account.
- Any Receipts presented or submitted for M Points must be issued from the Member's own purchases. The Management reserves the right to terminate the Membership immediately and without prior notice if a Member is found to have submitted another person's Receipt(s) to earn M Points on his Membership account.
- Basic tier Members will earn 5 M Points for every $1 spent in a single Receipt and 1 M Point for every $1 spent at FairPrice or Unity. Union tier Members will earn 1.5 times M Points and Gold tier Members will earn 2 times M Points. Each receipt must be at least S$20 nett to earn M Points.
- During the Member’s birthday month (1st to the last day of the month), Basic and Union tier Members will earn 2 times M Points and Gold tier Members will earn 3 times M Points for the first Receipt submitted via the M Malls Mobile Application
- With the exception of birthday bonus M Points, Members may accumulate up to a maximum of 5,000 M Points per day for Basic tier Members, a maximum of 7,500 M Points per day for Union tier Members and a maximum of 10,000 M Points per day for Gold tier Members. For birthday bonus M Points, a Member may earn more than the maximum M Points cap per day for the first receipt submitted via the M Malls Mobile Application.
- All M Points earned will expire on 31 December of the same calendar year. It is the responsibility of the Member to check on the balance of his M Points and the expiry date via the Programme Mobile Application. All M Points will automatically expire and be forfeited upon the expiry date. There will strictly be no extension, refund or exchange of expired M Points.
- We may from time to time, amend the validity period of the M Points.
- M Points accrued in your account remain our property. M Points do not entitle a Member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. M Points are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable or assignable for any reason or any purpose. M Points are also not transferable between accounts. The sale, auction (including online auction), barter, transfer or assignment of any accumulated M Points is strictly prohibited, and any M Points which we deem, at our sole and absolute discretion to have been transferred, sold, auctioned, bartered or assigned in violation of these terms and conditions may be confiscated and/or cancelled.
- M Points in your account are immediately voided upon cancellation or termination of your Membership, for any or no reason. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of any M Points which are voided.
- M Points that have already been credited into your account may be cancelled, deleted or deducted at the Management’s sole discretion.
- The Management may delay for as long as necessary confirmation process for M Points, which may be earned in breach of these terms and conditions or through any abuse of the M Privileges Programme.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of the Management shall be final.
Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the other terms of these terms and conditions, we are entitled at
any time in our absolute discretion, and without liability to you, without notice and without giving any
- (a) suspend or terminate your Membership entirely whether or not you are in default of these terms and conditions; and/or
- (b) refuse to allow you to participate in the M Privileges Programme; and/or
- (c) introduce, amend, restrict, suspend or terminate all or any of the benefits, services, facilities and privileges in respect of or in connection with your membership.
- Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the other terms of these terms and conditions, we are entitled at any time in our absolute discretion, and without liability to you, without notice and without giving any reason, to:
REDEMPTION OF M POINTS
- Redemption may only be made upon the verification of your identity in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and on the terms and conditions of any specific redemption offered.
- Upon accumulating M Points, you may be eligible for various Rewards, such as gift vouchers. Please refer to the M Malls Mobile Application for the number of M Points required for Rewards and the list of Rewards available for redemption. The list of Rewards and Prizes and the number of M Points required for redemption of the respective Rewards and/or Prizes shall be determined by the Management, at its sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, the Management may from time to time amend the number of M Points required for redemption of Rewards and/or Prizes without prior notice to you.
- Redemption of Rewards and/or Prizes must be made via the M Malls Mobile Application.
- Redemption of Rewards and/or Prizes are subject to availability.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, we do not make any warranty or representation on any product or service offered as Rewards and/or Prizes and do not accept any liability in respect of any such Rewards and/or Prizes.
- Any dispute arising from or relating to the goods or services received as Rewards and/or Prizes shall be settled between you and the supplier of the Rewards and/or Prizes. We shall not be liable for any claim arising from or relating to the Rewards and/or Prizes and/or the Redemption process.
- Rewards and/or Prizes redeemed are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be resold for cash.
It is a condition of your Membership and continuing Membership that you consent to the collection, use,
disclosure and/or processing of your personal particulars, including your Personal Data, by us and our agents
and contractors involved in the M Privileges Programme for the following purposes:
- (a) assess, verify, fulfil, process, service and/or manage your Membership or applications for Membership in the M Privileges Programme, which includes but is not limited to updating the register of Members and data relating to Members;
- (b) maintain your account with us;
- (c) render or provide products, services and facilities in connection with the M Privileges Programme, which includes but is not limited to the application and the awarding and/or Redemption of M points, or to otherwise to develop, enhance or improve such products, services and facilities;
- (d) verify the identity of applicants and/or Members or persons acting on behalf of an applicant or Member;
- (e) process, facilitate, complete, confirm, fulfil or carry out any transaction or dealing entered into between you and us;
- (f) fulfil, process, manage and/or facilitate your participation in any lucky draws, competitions, promotions, contests and other activities conducted or organised by the Management at any of the Participating Malls, which includes but is not limited to processing or facilitating redemption activities and/or notifying you where he/she has won a prize in connection with such activities;
- (g) notify you of benefits, privileges, promotions and/or updates (e.g. by way of electronic mail updates) in connection with the M Privileges Programme;
- (h) communicate with you changes and development to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to the M Privileges Programme;
- (i) resolve complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- (j) conduct market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis for the improvement of services provided to you; and
- (k) aggregate Members’ data into anonymised statistical data, and share such anonymised data with third parties, such as advertisers, marketing and business partners, for marketing and promotion purposes.
Where you have given specific consent, you agree to our collection, use, disclosure and /or processing of
your personal data by us, our agents and contractors for the following purposes:
- (a) send you notifications and marketing and promotional messages in relation to the M Privileges Programme (including via voice calls, sms, WhatsApp, any social media platforms, or other modes of communication using your e-mail address, telephone numbers, social media account, which Participating Malls have in their records from time to time or otherwise available publicly); and
- (b) send you notifications and marketing and promotional messages in connection with products, services, offers and promotions offered by the Participating Malls or any entity in the Participating Malls (including via voice calls, sms, WhatsApp, any social media platforms, or other modes of communication using your e-mail address, telephone numbers, social media account, which Participating Malls have in their records from time to time or otherwise available publicly).
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your Personal Data
as set out above, or if you have any questions relating to your Personal Data, or if you would like to obtain
access or make corrections to your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at:
Mercatus Co-operative Limited, No. 1 Marina Boulevard, #15-04 One Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989
- If you choose to withdraw your consent for the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your Personal Data, we may have to terminate your Membership as we may not be able to administer and maintain your account with us.
- You agree that the consent granted above does not supersede any previous consent you may have given to any of the Participating Malls or their owner or manager and is in addition to any rights which the Participating Malls, their owner or manager may have at law to collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data.
- You agree that in the course of collection, use, processing and/or disclosure of your Personal Data, they may be transferred outside of Singapore.
- It is a condition of your Membership and continuing Membership that you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal particulars, including your Personal Data, by us and our agents and contractors involved in the M Privileges Programme for the following purposes:
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Notwithstanding any other terms or conditions in these terms and conditions, we shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, inconvenience, moral or emotional distress, cost and expense of any nature (including, without limitation for any act, omission, neglect or wilful default on the part of our agents, contractors, correspondents and/or their respective officers and employees) which in any way may be suffered or incurred by you or by any other person in respect of or in connection with the M Privileges Programme, including without limitation, your account, Membership, M Points (only available in Singapore), Rewards or Prizes, Redemption and/or in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your Personal Data in accordance with these terms and conditions. By signing up for the M Privileges Programme, you are deemed to and will release and discharge us from all claims in relation to the aforesaid loss, damage, inconvenience, embarrassment, cost and/or expense.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we shall also not be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by you that may result from the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your Personal Data, including but not limited to any loss of, or any inability to retrieve, any Personal Data, howsoever caused, or any inaccuracy in the Personal Data presented, used or transmitted.
TERMINATION OF M PRIVILEGES PROGRAMME
- We may at our absolute and sole discretion, without prior notice to you, suspend or terminate the M Privileges Programme, at any time and for any reason as we deem fit.
- You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any loss, damage, liability cost and expense (including legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis), directly or indirectly arising from or relating to your misuse of the Membership and/or breach of any of these terms and conditions, including without limitation, if you commit any fraud or misrepresent any information supplied or to be supplied under these terms and conditions.
- The rights and remedies provided in these terms and conditions are cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedies (whether provided by law or otherwise).
- No failure on our part to exercise and no delay on our part in exercising any right or remedy under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of such right or remedy or the exercise of any other right of remedy. Any waiver by us of our rights or remedies in respect of any terms under these terms and conditions or of any breach of these terms and conditions on your part must be in writing and may be given subject to such terms and conditions as we may deem fit and is effective only in the instance and for the purpose for which it is given.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.